Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Getting to Know You

Allow me to introduce myself, I am a 25 year female and I am an eco-conscious, organic-loving, fair-minded biologist.  I am amazed by how much people (myself included) know and care about the environment and, yet, how hard it is to figure out what you're supposed to do to be fair and green in your life.  I aim to sort some of these things out for myself, and to share what I learn with you!

It's my experience that people do the best they can, and that a lot of times the information we get is filtered by dubious sources, making it tough to know which to pick, what to buy, and how to act.  For example, your reusable mug may be worse than a to-go cup.

I studied biology and environmental studies throughout college and will soon be embarking on a graduate program out in California.  As I am now making and spending money, I hope to lead a life that's as green and fair as possible!

No comments: